Policies & Guidelines
Please remember campground etiquette and leave your campsite cleaner than you found it!
We appreciate you taking the time to read these guidelines. They are in place to make this park a nicer and safer place to stay. Have a fun & relaxing visit with us.
We love our furry and human guests alike, and the following Pet Policy Guidelines are in place for the enjoyment of all guests…
- Pets are not allowed in the following locations: Cabins, Tent Sites (primitive and water/electric), Pool area, Showers/Restrooms/Laundry Facilities, Office and General Store, Clubhouse, and Pavilion.
- Due to the high number of guests in the Day Use area, Day Use guests are not permitted to bring pets to the resort.
- Pets may be walked on a leash no longer than 6 feet long within the park and nature trail. We offer a fenced Bark Park for your well-behaved dogs. Additionally, for the health and safety of our guests and pets, pets are not allowed in the river or along its banks.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- It is your responsibility to clean up after your pets.
- Pet immunizations are to be kept current.
- Pet owners are responsible for the conduct of their pets. Management reserves the right to refuse pet admission and may ask owners to remove any unruly or aggressive animal.
Pool, Swimming & River Guidelines
- For the safety of all our guests, no glass at riverside and pool.
- No trotlines, throw lines, throw nets, or seines are allowed in the park boundary. State fishing license required.
- No throwing rocks in the river or anywhere in the park.
- Swimming in the river and in the pool is at your own risk as there is no lifeguard on duty. Lifejackets may be rented at the park office.
- Kiddie pools are not allowed in the park.
- Pool rules and emergency numbers are posted at the pool area and are to be followed by all guests. Camp personal reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone anytime.
- Pool guests 15 years and younger are required to have an adult present at the pool area at all times. Children 4 years and younger are required to wear swim pants while in pool.
- Proper swim attire is required to be at the pool area – no cut-offs, tank tops, thong swim suits allowed.
- The use of water toys and floats will be prohibited if they disturb others use of pool.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times for their safety and welfare. For ex. Please do not allow children to walk to the bathhouses alone, play in the playground alone, swim in the river or pool, etc.
- The San Marcos River is a natural river and not an amusement ride. We advise all guests to check with camp personal on river hazards and check points before entering river. Children 15 years and younger should not take float trips on their own. Lifejackets are available for rent at the office and are recommended for small children and adults that are not good swimmers. Waters at exit points can be swift so it is recommended float trips are kept short to retain strength.
Reservations and Cancellations
- Reservations are not guaranteed to a particular site. We will do our best to accommodate your request. A $20.00 fee is required to lock a site.
- Check-in time for RV and tent sites is 1:00 PM, check-in time for rental units is 3:00 PM. Early arrivals will be charged $6.00 per person. Incoming traffic security gates close at 10:00 PM – overnight campers are not to arrive after 10:00 PM as it disturbs the slumber of others. Security gate is opened in cases of emergency.
- Only one ‘unit’ is allowed per site. One tent is allowed to be placed on a site with an RV or at the cabins or treehouses as long as there are no more than 6 people and 2 cars at the site. There is a $10.00 night charge to have the tent on the site. Extra people and vehicles will be charged for separately.
- Primitive camping is on the lower level of the park. Check-in times are from 9am to 7pm, no guests will be allowed to enter after 7pm. Overnight charge is for the vehicle plus 2 people, and 1 tent. Additional people over the age of three are $5/night and an additional tent is $10/night. You may have no more than 6 people on a site. Check out is 12pm noon. Inquire at the office if late check out is available for your site. Staying in the park after 6:00 pm will result in the charge of another overnight fee.
- Check Out time is 12:00 PM on all overnight stays. If you stay beyond 12:00 PM on the check-out day, a per person day fee for your site will be charged. This fee ends at 6:00 pm. Guests still at the site after 6:00 pm will be charged another night’s camping fee.
- If you wish to extend your stay beyond your original reservation, please check with the office to make sure your site will be available for the remaining time. We will do our best not to move you, but in cases where the particular site has already been reserved, we will have to ask you to go to another site.
- Our rates are 2-person rates – anyone else traveling with you over the age of 3 years old will be charged $5.00 per day per person. Maximum people per RV/tent site is 6, country cabin maximum is 4, country deluxe and treehouse maximum is 6.
- Monthly rent is due on the same day of the month that you entered the resort, and electric usage is due on the first day of each month. Example: If you arrived on the 10th, then your monthly rent payment would be due on the 10th of each month, and your electric would be due on the 1st.
- All Visitors must stop by the office to obtain a day pass and wrist band.
- Day use fee ends at 8:00 pm (Summer) and 6:00 pm (Winter).
- Trash receptacles are located at the entrance/exit of the park. Please do not put out trash overnight, as this causes critters & ants at your site. Leisure Resort recycles and asks that you place your aluminum cans in the recycling container near the dumpsters.
- Fires are allowed in grills and fire rings only, NO GROUND FIRES. Please be attentive to your fire, extinguish at bedtime or when leaving the site. Do not move fire rings.
- Do not dump hot charcoals on the ground or in the dumpster, as this causes damage to the property and is a danger to the other guests in the park.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed in the park. Including BB and pellet guns, sling shots, bows and arrows or guns.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. All radios, televisions, musical instruments and electronics must be turned off. Please be respectful of your neighbors by keeping your voices down as to not disturb the peace of other guests.
- Disorderly conduct or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Metal detectors are not allowed in the park.
- Basketball, volleyball and horseshoes may only be played in the designated park areas. Placing spikes in other areas then these may cause damage to underground water and electric lines. Any damages will be paid for before leaving the park.
- Please do not park on a site other than the one you are assigned. If found to be on another site you will be charged the daily rate for that site.
- Please do not allow any vehicles to protrude into the flow of traffic or on another site.
- There is a one (1) vehicle limit on each site plus your RV. If you should have another vehicle or if you have overnight guests during your stay with another vehicle, there will be a $10.00 per day per vehicle charge. All vehicles must fit on your site or be parked in the overflow parking area.
- We do not allow any type of vehicle repair whether to the vehicle or RV. We can recommend someone to assist you with this.
- We do not allow any vehicle or RV washing in the park.
- Please follow the roads while driving through the park at all times – do not cut through grass areas or sites to get to yours.
- We take great pride in our environment and our landscaping. Please do not destroy our property or our trees. Firewood is available at the office for purchase. Guests that destroy, cut or chop down trees, no matter how big, will be responsible for paying to replace the tree.
- The speed limit in the park is 5 mph – Please do not speed thru the park, it endangers everyone. Only licensed drivers and vehicles are allowed to drive in the park, including golf carts. ATVs & dirt bikes are prohibited in the park.
- Please keep all cords, cables and hoses coiled and out of the way of mowers and weed eaters. We will not be held responsible for your hose if the maintenance crew hits it with machinery.
- Pressure regulators are recommended for your water connection.
- It is mandatory that your sewer hose have a sewer connection attached to prevent sewer gas from escaping. These are available for sale in the general store.
- No generators are permitted to run in the park, for the consideration of the other guests.
- There is a limit of one (1) satellite dish per RV. Please position so it is not a safety hazard. We do not allow mounting of satellites to any poles or trees by your site. We do not allow poles or fixtures to be dug at the site to affix a satellite.
- Please do not allow any type of motor oil to leak onto the RV pad. If you have a leak, please have it repaired immediately.
- Please take your sewer hose as well as any indoor type items with you when you take your RV from the park. Leisure Resort is not responsible for items left outside while you are away.
- Clotheslines and dog runs are not allowed to be tied up in the park. Lines are a hazard to other guests walking in the park.
- Please do not post any type of Sale signs on your site as well as no items for sale.
- Please do not put out any carpet/rug on the grass area of your site. This causes irreparable damage to the grass.
- Any damages caused to the park property by you or your children will be paid for before you leave. This includes vandalism, cutting down trees, and stealing.