WAYS TO STAY | TENT CAMPING
Camp under the stars and wake up to the calming sounds of the San Marcos River. Beneath the canopy of massive old pecan trees, our 34 tent sites are located along the riverside and offer all the features you want to make your camping experience comfortable and memorable.
Camping amenities include:
- Picnic table
- BBQ grill / fire ring
- Some sites include water hook-up and 30-amp electric
- Laundry facilities
- Immaculate restrooms & showers
- Camp store with ice, firewood, pizza, ice cream, and more!
- Tube and fishing pole rentals (or bring your own!)
- Access to all our onsite amenities including pool, sand volleyball and basketball courts, Clubhouse, and more.
Tent Site Starting Rates
First tent is included in the daily rate, additional tent is $10.00 per night (3 tent max per site). Sorry, no pets at tent sites.
General Reservation & Cancellation Policies
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received 3 or more days before the date of arrival, a 1-night fee will be incurred, and the remaining balance refunded. Cancellations received less than 3 days from reservation arrival date will not receive a refund of deposit. Cancellations due to weather or acts of God and nature will not be honored.
- Online Reservations: Are available using the “BOOK NOW” link. Online reservations are only available for daily and weekly stays (less than 28 days). Please contact our office for monthly reservation availability and information (512-213-0112).
- Camping Fees: All overnight camping fees (RV sites, cabins/treehouses, and primitive tent sites) are inclusive of 2 people and 1 vehicle. Additional people in your party over age 3 will be charged $5.00 per night (maximum of 6 people total per site). Additional vehicles will require a reservation for a second site. For tent camping, the first tent is included in the rate of the site, and the second tent is $10.00 per night (maximum of 2 tents per site).
- Site Selection and Lock Fees: Effective with the 2020 summer season, we now offer guests the ability to book online and choose an RV site, tent site, or cabin accommodation. During this process you will be prompted to opt-in for the “Site Lock Fee” of $20 per reservation to guarantee your site selection. If you opt to not pay for this service, your site selection will not be guaranteed and you may be moved to a different site. However, we always guarantee site type selection.
- What do I do if I arrive after the office is closed? The park closes at 9:00 pm during the summer, and 6:00 pm during the winter. We ask that guests not arrive after that time. If you believe you will be arriving after these times, please call the office ahead of time to make arrangements.
- Holiday Rates apply to Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day weekends and require a 3-night minimum for all sites and rental units.