WAYS TO PLAY | RIVER TUBING
Tubing on the San Marcos River for a Lazy Day of Perfect Relaxation
Whoever invented tubing was a genius! Warm Texas sunshine, the splashing sounds of the water, maybe a cold beer in the company of friends…what could be better? We have everything you need to soothe your soul and put a smile on your face.
River Tube Information
River tubes are available to rent from the campground. Rentals are for the day and are due back at 7:00 PM. All tube rentals include free shuttle service for the day.
Shuttle service dates for 2021 are to be determined.
Shuttle service is available every hour on the hour beginning at 10:00 am with the last shuttle at 6:00 pm. All equipment must be returned by 7:00 pm.
Shuttle service is provided for guests with personal tubes for $10.00 per person. Lifejackets are available for rent for both adults and children.
Tube Rental: $14/day
Lifejacket Rental: $6/day
- Know the water before you enter it! Conditions at the campground are usually what you encounter on the float. If you are not able to control your tube or are not comfortable in the water, do not go for a float trip.
- Do not tie tubes together. If one person gets caught by a tree, everyone gets caught.
- Small children should either ride with an adult or have a tube with a bottom with an adult holding on to them. Lifejackets are suggested.
- Do not take keys, money, or pets on your float.
- Coolers are allowed on the river, but please do not bring glass bottles.
- Do not grab on to a tree in the water. Paddle away from trees as soon as you see them. Grabbing a tree will only bring you to a stop while your tube continues downstream.